I just spoke to Dassault & can confirm 3 Rafales (1 Static, 1 Aerial Display & 1 for customer demo flights) will be coming down to enthrall the Indian audiences in another 2.5 weeks time.
Making their inaugural appearance at at an Indian Airshow will be Boeing’s Militarised P-8 Poseidon. You shall also get to see:
- VayuSena’s very own Sarang Display Team in their Beautiful Peacock Livery HAL Dhruvs.
- The Breitling crew coming down for the event will be Pilots: David Barrell and Martyn Carrington, they will be joined by Wingwalkers Danielle Hughes, Freya Paterson and Nikita Salmon as told to me by Chief Wingwalker Sarah Tanner.
- Managing Director & Chief Airshow Pilot of The Scandinavian Airshow, Jacob Holländer confirmed to me they will present 3 of its 4 standard air display routines:
- Yakovlevs Display Team Owner, Jez Hopkinson also confirmed their participation to me a few days ago. They shall be flying in their Yak 50 & Super Yak 52s. More Info > Yakovlevs Flyer 2015
- Led by Chief Pilot Radka Machova, making their third consecutive appearance at this year’s Aero India in their Zlin Z-50s will be the The Flying Bulls Aerobatics Team
This upcoming Airshow will be the 10th edition of Aero India – Asia’s Premier Air Show, which will be held from February 18 – 22, 2015 at Air Force Station Yelahanka, Bengaluru.